Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Stationery Gifts



These two cards were cards that I included in a gift package of cards that I handed out to family at Christmas, I believe. The adults in our immediate family do not exchange gifts anymore... but I like to give the gals just a little something. So, I make some stationery... wrap up about 5 cards with some raffia and share with moms, sister-in-laws, and really close friends. It is simple enough... and I make simple cards to do them "assembly line" style to get them done quickly. (Poor color on this photo. Sorry... I should have edited it better. The card base is actually the same as the card below. Wow! Amazing how bad this photo looks! Oh well!)


I had gotten this stamp set (who knows when... I don't) and had not used it and not used it... I think I really like the stamps that require some coloring/painting in, but then never get around to using them as much becaue they take time. Well, I finally decided to take the time last year and I think it turned out pretty cute. Also... it is amazing how just layering an image makes it stand out and look like extra special attention was paid to making the card... when it is really quite a simple effect.

---------------

Hope y'all are having a great day!

No comments: