Friday, October 5, 2007

Cards, cards, cards!




The very top card was done at a Stampin' Up! workshop. (I owe a lot of ideas and inspiration to my Stampin' Up! demonstator! Thanks, Jaimie!) I really liked the Pearl Ex powders and had never used them before. I was lucky to find someone at the workshop that wanted to get rid of hers because she did not like using them... so I got some for a steal! I have loved coming back to using them time and again (i.e. the next two cards you see).

The bottom card is one I included in gift packs of stationery that I gave out one Christmas... just a background stamp I picked up at a stamping convention when we lived in Michigan and a simple ribbon made this elegant card.

2 comments:

Imagesmith said...

You are a very busy creative girl:>)

Nestor Family said...

Oh... I am not TOO busy. It is just easy to do the things I LIKE to do. (Unfortunately, then, other things slide. Oh well!)

:-)