Thursday, October 4, 2007

More goodies...






The top two cards were made at a Stampin' Up! workshop... so I cannot take credit for those ideas... but the next three I made.
The blue card with the morning glory is my version of the card made at the workshop (just above it).
The next card is a little hard to see, but it a Father's Day card that I made for my husband... he likes golf and I rarely use that stamp set unless it is a card for him :-) This card kind of took me a long time. I was flattered when my sister-in-law noted that that card must have taken me a long time to make. (It took me about an hour to get all the things just the way I wanted.)
The bottom one is a pretty simple birthday card I made for a friend's son. Easy... and it was a fun, colorful one to share here.
Have a great day!

No comments: