Monday, October 22, 2007

Miscellaneous



Here again is my favorite "thank you" stamp... used with a basic background in black and matching gold embossing. (I thought that the backgorund ended up looking a bit like a leopard print!)







Here is that ol' zebra print back again (used it here, too... and then I went to look for more of this paper at the store and couldn't find any! Just goes to show you to buy at least 4 sheets of the stuff the first time! :-) Anyway... this was somewhat successfully adapted from an idea I got out of a magazine (maybe it was Scrapbooks etc.??? I don't remember.)












This is another pocket card (the one I give Jaimie, my Stampin' Up! demonstrator, credit for HERE)... for a brand new baby of a friend. If you click this photo to get a closer view of the card, you can see how I used beads on the flap of the card for some detail.

No comments: