Thursday, October 18, 2007

Running Out!






This card is a direct adaptation from a sample in a Stampin' Up! catalog. I just love these colors together.








This is one stamp that I really like and use a lot to make elegant "thank you" notes. The handmade paper is a favorite, too. Someday (I have have all the tools) I hope to make paper myself... just need to find the time.







I am running out of photos from the archives of old cards I have made. I am going to have to get going on making some new cards! (Actually, I am always making cards here and there... I have just been bad lately about getting them done in time so that I remember to take photos of them before I give them out!)

I will be starting my Christmas cards soon (got the paper to make them just Tuesday night) and those will monopolize much of my time until they are done. I have a pattern all picked out and the assembly should be fairly quick to some cards I have made in the past. So, it should not be too bad. (It never REALLY is TOO BAD since it is doing something I love!!!)

3 comments:

lv2scpbk said...

Nice card site. Have you ever been to the scrapbookaddict.com site? They talk about a little of everything and it's a bunch of ladies who make cards and do scrapbooking. I came over from Amy's site, also Chad's site.

Jessica said...

The thank you card is v. pretty!

Nestor Family said...

Thanks to you both!!!