Monday, February 25, 2008

Valentine's Day Revisited

Well... I couldn't show you this card until after I gave it to my dearest husband! (Not that I think he checks out my "card" blog often... or at all. And that is fine.) Anyway... got the idea from a card I saw at Target. Almost bought the card at Target... but then decided to dedicate the time and the love and make a card with my personal touches.
This shows the card all opened up. Basically it is patterned paper adhered to heavy cardstock... with embellishments added. This shows the card with the main features... I used the computer to make the words... I added some small silver hearts to the "My Husband" section... and decorative brads to the "My Friend" page... and a fastener that said "forever" I added to the "My Love" page. (I did not show you those things in a photo here because I had also written personal note to my husband, too, that I did not want to show here... sorry!)
-
Anyway... I think you should be able to click on the photo if you want to see it up closer.
-
More again soon!

2 comments:

Gigi said...

That is lovely Hiedi i hope he appreciated it. I too made my husband a card and sent it to the hotel he was staying at. They didn't et it in time and so sent it home - he got it a week late1

Nestor Family said...

Thank you! He did appreciate it... I am lucky to have such a sweetheart for a hubby!