Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hit and Miss

Perhaps this is the card that "missed" (above). I started with the scrap piece that had the wreath of roses stamped on it. I remember that this was a stamp that my friend had... and I just made a couple of black ink on white paper images of it to use at another time. Well, this was probably easily 6-7 years ago!!! (I really need to learn to throw things away, eh?) Anyway... it was already colored and I tried to do something with it and that is what I got.
Here is the other black ink on white paper image I had of the same stamp (above) and I had already colored that at one time, too. So I paired it up with this cardstock and I think that this result is a little better... a bit like a card I just posted a little bit back, but... oh well!!! Both cards should be alright for my stamping group at church, though.

3 comments:

joshua said...

I must say that this is one of the very best art blogs I've ever visited!

Congrats!

PALAVROSSAVRVS REX

Nestor Family said...

Thank you!

Kerri Farley said...

Both of these are beautiful!!!