Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hope Stampers


That is the name of the group at church that I stamp with twice a month... Hope Stampers. I have mentioned before on this blog that we stamp cards to send to people on our church's prayer list. We have some gems of people who join us (although there could be more *smile*) and it is really a good time doing what we like to do... and we get a chance to support fellow members of the church in Jesus' name. Very special.
-
Here is a card I made the second to last time we met... Jaimie (my regular inspiration) helped me out with the adornment on this card. I had it all done and it needed something... and there came the idea to add the ribbon to this card. Wah-lah!
-
Not much longer and I will have a bunch of cards to show you made by using just scraps! (Working on a few more to get a few posts out of it!) Later!

No comments: