Monday, February 18, 2008

Scrap-a-doo!

Another card made from scraps found... (Sorry, photo not in focus.)

-
I found these 4 little hearts in the bottom of the scrap bucket. Where I cut them out from, I have no recollection. I just put them with a couple of background pieces and the card base. Wah-lah! (Jaimie, does this remind you of Michaelle's Kleenex boxes or what?!?! For others who might happen to check out this blog, I will explain... I have a friend who recycles a lot of paper scraps and other items with the inspiration to someday use them in a card. One day she -Michaelle- showed up to our Hope Stampers group with the pretty floral designs cut from leftover Kleenex boxes. We thought, at first, that she was silly... but then saw the remarkable cards she turned out using the bits... it was inspiring... and Michaelle is, too.)

-
Let the scraps continue!!!

No comments: