Saturday, February 9, 2008

Hi!


This card was made kind of on demand. A friend called to ask me if I would send a card to her daughter's class... and to do it in time to be there for their celebration of the 100th day of school. She said that I did not have to make it or be fancy... that they were mainly interested in getting cards from different places so that they could locate them on a map (kindergarten style). "Of course," she added, "I bet you will make a nice card anyway and she would love that!"
-
So here is what I came up with... I tried to keep it bright and cheery and this was the first time using this stamp set that I purchased on a used stamp sale.
-
I don't feel comfortable using such bright colors and if I were to make the card again I might color the smaller images differently... but I think this was alright.
-
Coming soon... using up that scrap bin!!! Taking my odds and ends bits of paper and putting them to work!

No comments: