Friday, May 23, 2008

I didn't realize...


I recently added a feature to this blog in the column at the right that has a slideshow of cards that I have posted here. Well, when I looked a couple of them up, I realized that I had not included them on the blog in the past after all. So, here they are.
-
The top one is a Christmas card made long ago. I cannot remember how many I made that year this way, but I am sure that the coloring of the images took some time. (Maybe that was back when I was only making about 60 cards or so for the holidays! :-) I do remember that I was tickled to get the corner punch that made the cute frame and so then I found the rest to fit with it for the card.
-
The bottom card, I believe, was one I made for my in-laws for their anniversary. I am going to label it as a "blank" card on the blog... mainly because it could be used for many purposes. I just love that tree stamp when embossed in gold (as seen here) or silver on a dark background... very dramatic!

2 comments:

ShellyH said...

Wow you are very talented and creative when it comes to cardmaking! I have been scrapbooking for 10 years but cardmaking for about a year, I love it too!

Nestor Family said...

Thank you for stopping by, Shelly, and for the kind words. Card making came easy after all the scrapbooking, don't you think. Kind of a natural progression... and also addicting! :-)

Have a great day!