Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day


Here is the card I made to send special moms I know to wish them Happy Mother's Day. (I can post it now because they should have theirs by now.)
-
I really enjoyed the colors with this card. I based them off of the accent ribbon that I used (on sale from Michaels!!!) The glitter (from Stampin' Up!) added that extra pizzazz!
-
Things that mothers do are priceless... you cannot put an amount on kissing away boo-boos, hugging a congratulations when they finally write their name, saying good-bye at daycare or with a babysitter when they are crying, driving all over the place to let them have their fun, giving up sleep to help them get theirs... and there are thousands other examples I could put here. Just thought that, along with this being my favorite stamp set, that this "Priceless" theme would work for Mother's Day.
-
Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: