Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sunday Sketch and Stamp - Challenge # 5

Hi! I am BRAND new to trying this... but thought I would give it a go!

I was directed over to Sunday Sketch and Stamp by my friend, Barb at Made For Keeps. They give you a sketch and you need to create a card using the sketch as your starting point.

Below shows the sketch and my creation! Be sure to let me know what you think!





This card will be for my friend, Sharon, on her birthday. (It is coming up! I don't think she checks out my blog, so the surprise will not be ruined... I hope!)

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Great job, Heidi! I love the color choices and the monogram is such a nice personal touch. I'm glad you are taking part in Sunday Sketch and Stamp. I'm especially happy to see you blogging again!

Hugs!
Barb

Sunday Sketch and Stamp said...

Great card, and dead on trend with your monogram - very striking!

Thanks for joining in the fun at Sunday Sketch & Stamp!

Nestor Family said...

Thanks for both comments! I had fun sparking my creativity to make a card for this sketch!

SemSee said...

Great card Heidi! You've done a fab job with the sketch! I love how you've used buckles and threaded ribbon at the top - inspired! Thanks so much for playing along with us this fortnight at Sunday Sketch & Stamp! Good luck! Hugs, Sem x