Sunday, June 21, 2009

Have I Shared This One Yet? Ha ha!


Summer vacation arrived here a couple of weeks ago or so for my boys... they are keeping me very busy, to say the least... but I miss blogging. We will see if I get any computer time worked into my schedule to go along with card-making time.
-
Here is one in a group I made for my husband and his clients at work. He has shared that a couple of clients have appreciated the hand made cards... I just want to share that they are made with love and sympathy for those who receive them.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Hey, girl, it is so good to see you! I love this card! Since moving to the country I've become quite a bird lover and have several feeders in the back for them. I like the feathers and the nest on this card. Great colors.

It sounds like you are keeping very busy, but I'm glad you get to fit in some cardmaking and blogging.

Hugs,
Barb

Nestor Family said...

Barb... I have said it before and I will say it again... you are a gem! I will be checking in with your blogs again soon. Hugs back atcha!