Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Scallops Galore!


Here are two cards I managed to get done this morning... all Stampin' Up! supplies. I just love the new scallop edge punch! (As you will see when I post a photo of my Christmas cards after Christmas! And as you have seen in a previous post!)
-

Also, I wanted to make some "new baby" cards for Hope Stampers at church. (Hope Stampers being the group I am part of at church that makes cards for those on our prayer list.) Usually I make "symapthy" and "thinking of you" cards (which are the majority of the cards we need), but thought this time I would add a couple of these kind of cards for variety.



3 comments:

Lisa said...

These are very cute! Love the stamp set that you used too!! I love the scalloped edge punch too lol..

ChrissyM said...

lovely cards they are so sweet!! Fantastic job! Love the scallop edge. I'm going to have to get that punch.

Chrissy

Barbara said...

Very sweet card! I love pink and green together. Come over to my blog. There is something there for you.