Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy Card


When this Word Search stamp came out in Stampin' Up!'s catalog (a year or so ago?), I could not WAIT to get it! I thought I would use it zillions of times, because it has so many words in it... words to use for a variety of cards. Well, I have not actually used it all that much. I think the reason for this is mainly because it is a larger stamp and I find those more of a pain to ink up and use. Well, I popped this card out pretty quickly and fell in love with the stamp once more. I also just love ribbon that already has adhesive on the back! (That is what you see at the bottom of the card that provides the patterns there.) Simple to use... and you know by now that simple is what I like! (But it looks like so much more, eh?)
-
Happy New Year to you all... and here is to some more happy stamping!

No comments: