Wednesday, January 9, 2008

(Drumroll...)



Here is the birthday card I made for my mom. I think it turned out pretty good... and it was nice to hear from my mom and pop that they thought it was pretty nice, too.
-
It uses the same folding/cutting/layout method as the thank you card I just posted. The only different accessory I used was sticky tape holding on the glass beads on the diagonal. Those beads are, again, so simple, but add that touch of elegance, don't you think?
-
Well, I love my mom... LOTS! And while this card maybe was pretty and nice, I am sure that being serenaded over the phone by my two little guys singing the Happy Birthday song was a better birthday surprise than anything!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Very pretty. I like the beads cool touch.

I don't know if I'll get around to doing cool Valentine's this year. While working at home I'm busy making the GED graduation invites. All 425 of them. 425 cards. I do not know why I do this to myself every spring!

Nestor Family said...

Wowser! That is a lot of cards! Do you ever invite friends over to have an assembly line party with it? That might be fun!

Thanks for the compliment, BTW. You are sweet to make me smile!