Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Loving this set!


I am sure that I have mentioned before that my church has a "Card Ministry." First, there is a ministry that sends cards to those in need of one (i.e. a sympathy card, a congratulations on a new baby card, welcome cards for new members, cards for deployed troops, and etc.) There are people dedicated to writing those on the church's prayer list. The part I take part in is making the cards by hand that get sent out. (We have a church with over 5000 members and even more counting the regular attenders... we sure can't keep up with that kind of card demand, but we make as many as we can. They use our cards first and then rely on other resources when we can't make enough. Anyway... I am off the subject now.)
So, the other night when we gathered to stamp/make cards, I had a definite idea what I was going to make... and I wanted to use my Stampin' Up! Priceless set. Well, my idea had to evolve due to card size and paper availability and stuff... and a series of cards came out of it all.
Above is one of the many cards I will be posting that showed this explosion of ideas. They just kept coming! It was sure fun!

No comments: