Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Here's a little sumthin'...

-
Hi! Hopefully I am black to this blog for a while!
-
My husband has "commissioned" me to make sympathy cards for him to send to his clients (unfortunately when he gets many of his doggy and kitty patients, they are quite ill). Well, I am not starting off with one of those... but know that they are on their way!
-
Rather, I am posting a photo of a card I made for a card swap I participated in. The category I got was "baby boy." So, what do you think?

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Yippee! I am so glad you are back!! I missed you already! I like the card alot and look forward to seeing more. The sympathy cards for pet families are so important. I've gotten a couple of cards and they help with the grieving process so much, especially when they come from the vet who had the unfortunate responsibility to help them pass.

It's good to see you!