Friday, September 19, 2008

Break Time

Well, Littler, Little Man is now sick with tummy flu... and I am not feeling all that hot either. A busy weekend approaches (hubby is already partaking in some of that action today as his dad retires today with a bit of a ceremony at work) so... I am going to lay low for a week or so (not that I have posted much here recently anyway) to try and keep everyone healthy. You all take care! I will be back soon!

I guess today I should have said, "Arrgh! I'm a bit under the weather, me heartys!!! Sit tight while me gets my sails in order and I will be back to share a swig with you once again!"

Okay, okay... Not my best Pirate talk for "Talk Like a Pirate Day." But I tried! (You should have heard me read this aloud.... much better spoken than written!)

Thanks, Barry at Pike Speak, for the holiday reminder!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Heidi, I hope you are feeling better. You've been missed. When you are up to it I have tagged you for a meme on my Made For Keeps blog. Just a little fun meme but the best part is looking at other new blogs. Hugs.

Nestor Family said...

Thanks, Barb... perhaps in a few days I will love looking at this!