Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sweet Stamp Set

Sweet in its design... and sweet for its price! I got it on a used stamp sale for more than half the price. Gotta like that!
-
Made this with dye ink so that I could try out some old Heat 'n' Stick powder I had buried in amongst my glitters, re-inkers, and flocking. It did not work the best, but I kind of liked the antiqued effect I got with the leafing only sticking in certain areas. (Maybe you can see the leafing better by clicking on the image to "embiggen" it. ("Embiggen" is a term I adopted from Carmi.)
-
My mom and pop should soon recognize this card (sent them a note in it!)
-
Everyone have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Designing cards are a lot of fun. I cheat a little with it as an additional hobby, it can be said. Photography takes precedence. You do a really nice card

Barbara said...

I like the vintage look of it. Your folks are going to really appreciate it, and the love that went into it.

Nestor Family said...

Well... thanks to both of you for the nice words!