Sunday, April 13, 2008

New Punch


I have really learned to like punches recently. It seems when I started scrapbooking... oh, probably 10+ years ago, I really enjoyed adding punched accents to my pages. Then I got away from it because adhering the smaller pieces (smaller punches were more popular then) was a pain.
-
Along came the Xyron create a sticker (TM) stuff and that was no longer a problem. Then along came easier to use, larger, and more fun shapes in the world of punches.
-
This card is really not "all that," but it does show that I am trying to incorporate more in my card making... and I am trying to do more things that I have not done before. That way I keep myself fresh and interested.
-
What has been sitting on the shelf waiting for you to use it? Try it sometime and just enjoy.

No comments: